With healthcare organizations purchasing thousands of items each year, manual and outdated processes are simply not scalable. Envi can help. Its users have experienced:
- 50% decrease in order processing time via automation
- 5% to 15% savings tied to contract tracking and formulary compliance
- 20% reduction in on-hand inventory
INTEGRATION ACROSS THE BUSINESS
Envi offers organization-wide benefits, including integrating with existing clinical and financial systems to eliminate manual entry, ensuring data sharing and reducing invoice overpayments. Other benefits include:
- Enabling simple and convenient ordering
- Offering inventory control across all locations
- Providing customizable reporting and analytics
- Importing invoices directly into the organization’s financial system
- Scanning and attaching crucial documents to purchase orders (POs) and invoices
- Connecting electronically with suppliers
- Centralizing and automating invoice processing
The platform connects with item and supplier master records to simplify POs. This lets facilities manage contracts directly in Envi to ensure compliance, proactively identify money-saving opportunities and increase transparency into purchasing activities. In addition, Envi offers unlimited approval layers for PO authorization and the flexibility to transmit orders to suppliers through electronic data interchange (EDI), email or fax.
Facilities can also better manage inventory. To streamline inventory management processes, Envi tracks and supplies the right products to the right locations while keeping accounting accurate and effective.
Plus, the software integrates with accounts payable to eliminate manual data entry. This integration helps guarantee POs, receipts and invoice prices are all accurate. Envi compares invoice information with an existing PO and contract information to ensure facilities always pay the right price. Matched invoices are interfaced to accounting software and pre-populated with general ledger account codes.