- Two pairs of standard tested, powder-free, latex-free gloves.
- Polyethylene gown with long sleeves, back closure and elastic cuffs.
- Disposable, water-resistant, skid-resistant shoe covers.
- Bouffant cap covering the ears, head and forehead.
- Face mask covering facial hair.
- Goggles protecting the eyes.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is employees’ line of defense against exposure to hazardous drugs.
Meeting USP <800> compliance requirements for hazardous drug compounding entails wearing the correct personal protective equipment (PPE). Read more below to see what is needed to keep workers safe from head to toe.
Want to LEARN MORE?
Connect with a procurement expert.CONNECT WITH US