- Shape the patient experience before they enter the office.
- Engage patients using their preferred platforms.
- Connect with patients during the pandemic.
- Expand options for patient/provider interactions.
- Reach patients who can’t come into the office.
- Enable patients to self-schedule appointments.
Return on investment
- Acquire new patients and increase loyalty.
- Build brand awareness.
- Drive higher patient satisfaction.
Why a Digital Front Door Matters
- 44% want telemedicine options.
- 41% want digital forms and communications.
- 37% want touchless check-ins.
Consumers want better end-to-end digital patient experiences
- 49% wish the digital experience was smoother and more intuitive.
- 31% don’t think providers have done enough to improve billing and payment processes.
- 10% won’t pay their bill if they can’t understand the administrative experience
What influences patients:
- 98% say online reviews are influential when choosing a provider.
- 68% say it’s important for providers to customize their healthcare experience.
- 42% would consider switching doctors if they didn’t provide a good digital experience.
- 28% have switched or stopped going to a provider because of a poor digital experience.
Source: “2020 Healthcare Consumer Experience Study,” Cedar.